JinxOmishThe2ndJinxOmishThe2nd

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Dreamscape Dreamscape

Good.

The animation was sublime, however, there just didn't seem to be much going on. I'm not an animator so I have a feeling this means a lot less to me than other people here. Still very good though, looks like you spend a lot of time on this.

Also, like the guy before me said, nice choice of music. Though it wasn't brilliantly edited. 65 make my day every day.

Big Pixel Zombies Big Pixel Zombies

Lots of fun.

Really cool style and simple gameplay. Very very addictive and challenging. Loved it! Not the most original idea though. And do I detect a wee homage to 28 Day Later?

Awesome, fun game.

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Beautiful.

Simple, challenging and well laid out. Great game! Nice ending too.

Binary Binary

Great game

Great wee game. Puzzles are challenging and varied. Dug it!

[F12] And A Night Alone [F12] And A Night Alone

Very nice!

This is great! Lots of space and a long subtle build up. Everything flows so beautifully.

I applaud you on your restraint. Ace.

F0R3ST12 responds:

Thanks! =)

--Anticipation-- --Anticipation--

Pretty cool.

I really liked this. Very chilled out and spacious. Then you threw in some glitches and it got even better. The only thing I wasn't too keen on is the piano sound you were using it sounded a little soulless. Despite that it's refreshing to hear someone let a track breath and build like this.

Big Bad Mech Big Bad Mech

Rather good.

Wasn't too sure about this at the start but as more and more strange sounds were introduced I really got into it. When the drums kick in it picks up this hefty groove. Really, really digging it.

KKSlider60 responds: